Four tailor-made product lines for wood preservation
Professional wood preservation requires maximum flexibility – and the right product for every application. KORA® covers all the requirements of professional users with a wide range of four product lines.
water-soluble, fixing, liquid wood preservative based on complex copper compounds and a highly effective quaternary ammonium compound, free from chromate and boron.
- Protects wood from wood-destroying fungi and insects,
- Effective against copper-resistant fungi and termites,
- For vacuum-pressure impregnation,
- High level of durability of piles impregnated with KS2,
- Compatible with ecological wine and fruit growing,
- Successfully used in horticulture and viticulture for 20 years,
- For professional users.